Our 2020 Special Issue is out! And The Relevance of Rural: What’s Lost, What’s Left, What Lasts (dedicated to Wendell Berry) is a truly special issue.
I am so pleased with how it came together. It features work by Wendell Berry, Barbara Rockman, William Stafford, Debra Marquart, Budd Powell Mahen, Jennifer Handley, James Crews, Sheila Packa, Barbara Crooker, Joe Wilkins, Kalene Nisly, Meredith Cook, Chad Hanson, Tom Hennen, Linda M. Hasselstrom, Pamela Sinicrope, Meghan Daum, Brian Doyle, Molly Beth Griffin, Laura Grace Weldon, Larry Schug, and Alberto Ríos.
Single Issue: $10.95 USD (find links for purchasing single issues here)
Or, let this very special issue occasion your subscription to Stone Gathering. We publish five issues annually (four seasonal issues and one themed issue): $42/year or $80/2 years. Gift subscriptions are also available.
Finally, we’ve made it easy to bring yourself or someone you love up to date with Stone Gathering (“portable, affordable, collectible literature”). The Complete Set: Volume 1: Issues 1-5 is available in our store. What a lovely gift for yourself, for a shut in (aren’t we all shut-ins?), for a grad, or for any beloved reader in your life. ($49.95 plus tax and shipping)
Booksellers Order Now/Pay Later: https://danielle-dufy-literary.square.site/
- bookseller discount: 40%
- free freight with order of 4 or more books (any mix of issues)
- terms: net 30 days (from shipping date)
- invoice sent via email and included in shipment
- complimentary shelf talker and bookmarks included
- a link from our website to yours, see: https://danielledufy.com/single-issues/ (We can link to your website, your online store, or directly to the Stone Gathering book: you choose.) We sell subscriptions online, but do not ourselves at this time sell single issues.
- place your order here: https://danielle-dufy-literary.square.site/