The Spring Issue is out! $10.95 USD
order here: https://danielle-dufy-literary.square.site/
- bookseller discount: 40%
- free freight with order of 4 or more books (any mix of issues)
- terms: net 30 days (from shipping date)
- invoice sent via email and included in shipment
- complimentary shelf talker and bookmarks included
- a link from our website to yours, see: https://danielledufy.com/single-issues/ (We can link to your website, your online store, or directly to the Stone Gathering book: you choose.) We sell subscriptions online, but do not ourselves sell single (new or back) issues.
Browse this website to learn more about Stone Gathering, French Press Editions, and Danielle Dufy Literary. Thank you for supporting independent publishing and this new small press that heartily and evangelistically supports independent booksellers.
Deborah Jacobs, Publisher
We’ve decided against raising the subscription price for Stone Gathering (maybe ever), even though we’ve added a 5th issue. You can call it naiveté, bad business, self-sabotage. I call it faith: faith in the certainty of our eventual extravagant blossoming, faith in the good word that’s spreading like proverbial wildfire, faith in happy readers who can’t stop sharing, faith in some really good sellers who champion us unceasingly, faith in the power of heartfelt invitation, faith in the chord Stone Gathering is striking wherever it lands, faith in the beautiful little books themselves. I call it faith.
So, subscribe any time you are ready, at the original subscription rate of $42/yr. (for 5 issues) or $80/2 yrs. (for 10 issues). We’ll be here to greet you with bells on. And we can’t wait!
Subscribe online here.
If you prefer to subscribe by mail, please send a check for $42 or $80 (made out to DDL) to Danielle Dufy Literary, PO Box 334, Brainerd MN 56401. (Please include your email so we can send you a receipt; your email address will not be shared. Please also indicate with which issue you’d like to begin.)
It’s always a great time to join the Stone Gathering community of readers. Thank you for your subscription and/or gift subscription! And thank you for supporting this small, independent press and this girl’s wildest dream.
Deborah Jacobs, Editor and Publisher